My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scouting and having fun...

My four girls, mother-in-law, and two nieces went along with me to scout some new locations a few days ago. My poor niece has been sick with Mono for most of her summer vacation. We're planning a session for her soon but I want to wait until she is full recuperated so she looks and feels her best. We still had a bit of fun experimenting and checking out my new spots.

My typical edit?
Photobucket

Or a little urban?
Photobucket

I wanted to go inside this shop and look around!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica Young said...

I like the first picture of your typical edit but at least you know you can play around a little bit with it. Can I ask where do you make your name up at the top? Do you make it using Photoshop? Just wondering. Love the new look! Haven't really talked to you guys in a while, how's everything going?