My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pieces of Me Tuesday Part IV

Photobucket

I was inspired to take on this "project" of sorts by Angie over at Bring The Rain. Angie is a strong christian woman who found peace and solitude in the breaking of a pitcher and the time spent with God in piecing it back together. Click on "Bring The Rain" to read her post about her own pitcher and the tumultuous road that brought her to breaking it to begin with.

For those of you who read my personal blog, you know we've been through a lot lately. As a way to sort through mistakes and find peace and healing I've decided to take on my own pitcher.

My 13th wedding anniversary is this coming Monday and my sweet hubby has arranged for our children to spend Sunday night with his mom so we can spend the day together on Monday. I'm excited about what he has planned for us for the day but also plan to turn "my" pitcher into "our" pitcher. I hope to have my hubby and I get it all pieced back together on Monday while we're alone for the day and just in time to post the results next week. I'll share the after photo here but my story, testimony, and the gory details will all be shared on my personal blog.

No comments: