My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling a bit sheepish

I'm feeling a little shy and silly about posting those but I'm proud of my Faithy for one and second, my edits. I'm really growing into my style and developing that "look" I want my clients to expect. I metered for her and my daughter Faith who is only 10 took these in the backyard for me.

I'm excited about a couple of new things I have coming up for my blog. I'm on a mission to seek out contests and assignments to continue to test my limits and creativity. I'll be sharing my posts here on my photo blog. I'm also going to be starting a series called "Pieces of Me," inspired from the photo I posted of my glasses last week. Once per week I'm going to post a new photograph of some of my favorite things or "pieces of me." So keep an eye out for those.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: