My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Blake Lively, I Mean, Caitlin...

I had a ton of fun during this shoot and then thoroughly enjoyed editing every one of her images. She has sixty images to choose from! Caitlin is young and ambitious with a desire to become a model. I am currently developing a comp card for her as well so check back for a peek at what we come up with. Look out Blake Lively, Caitlin will give you a run for your money! There are too many super cool, awesome images to post so I'll have to restrain myself from posting too many. Caitlin is also the lovely lady who has graced my banner the last couple of weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rick Minton and I did the photoshoot together. This image was taken by Rick and it is definetely my favorite from the shoot.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brooke said...

whoa shes hot! your colors are looking awesome!