My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A much needed break...

I missed my pieces of me post yesterday because well, I was spending time with my favorite five pieces, my children. We only have a few short weeks of summer left before everyone heads off to school. I needed a break and they needed me to take a break so we spent the first part of the day boating and swimming at Grandma's and the second half of the afternoon in the pool at home. Followed by ice cream, an early bed time for our twins, and a movie with our oldest three. It was a nice break for all of us.

Back to the grind...I'm gathering posts of various locations so my clients can view an actual image to give them an idea of various locations. Here are the rest of our trip to downtown Romeo. This may be my favorite spot to shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I could be a bit biased, but this kid is cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: