My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm back!

I've not forgotten about my photo blog. I've just been on vacation with my family. We had a great time in upper west portion of Michigan. Mallory and Hailey loved seeing Yogi and Cyndi every day. Karli loved getting as dirty as possible. Tyler digged Michigan's Adventure the most and Faith, well she's Faith, she loved it all. We visited two lighthouses and I have a ton of super photographers of our families two hour walk to the first lighthouse along the beach with my parent's, all playing in the sun, sand, and Lake Michigan. I'll post a few of my favorites and I have three sessions I'm in the process of editing so I'll have some super stuff to see this week. Did you miss me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kari! Beth merritt here. Can you call me? I dropped my speedlight on the cement ground. Not good. I don't have your number -pants went through laundry... :( 248-425-6008. Thank you!