My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pieces of Me Tuesday Part III

I saw this on one of my favorite blogs, it looked fun, and fit perfectly for this series.

If you want to try it on your own blog, you do a google image search or of the answers to the questions below. Your readers then have to guess what the answers are based on the photos and put their answers in their comments. So check mine out and take a guess at a few.


My Age

My Screen Name, for real-this was on the first page!


Place I'd Love to Go

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Thing

My Favorite Food

My Favorite Animal

My Favorite Color

Where I was born

Where I live

Past Pet

Past Love, well, maybe still crushing a little

Best Friends Nickname, this seriously was the only "clean" image

My First Name

My Middle Name

My Last Name

Bad habit

First Job, guess they store thier images online too

Grandma's Name

College

What I'm doing now..

No comments: