My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tyler

Here are the shots I got of Tyler at Grandma's house Memorial weekend. There are a lot of them because I loved them all. It took Ty and I about 10 minutes total to get all these shots and I only deleted three from the set. I really loved how they turned out to start with then made some enhancements in photoshop. Yeah, me and photoshop, we're BFF's!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica Young said...

He is such a little cutie! You are going to have such a problem with him in a few years!