My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

One more for today...

My two oldest girls entered a Junior Princess contest through our local American Polish Century Club. They each had to write an essay regarding how they celebrate their polish heritage. They were both selected as finalists. This year the club chose nine out of twenty-five girls and both my girls were of the nine chosen as finalists (insert pride here). Here is a photo of the two of them from before the reception where they announced the winners.



Although neither of my girls were chosen as "the" Junior Princess, they both are still my lil' polish princesses. They did make the court so we get to do all the fun functions still.

No comments: