My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karidawsonphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

First post on my new photo blog!

I've spent some time working on a logo, borders, and signature and creating the actions to go with them. I'm finally finished and ready to start showing them off.

I played with some post editing on my images from the wedding I was able to shadow and will get back to finishing those up so I can get a few more online but in my new photo blog!

I'm excited to see how my photography grows and how my style develops. I've got a few opportunities coming up and will of course always have photos of my own family to upload. I plan to stay tuned into a few photo blogs that offer projects so I continue to challenge myself outside of the boundaries of portraiture, weddings, and everyday life. Stay tuned...

Here are a few from what I've been up to lately.



No comments: